POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.general : How about the Keyrings ? ... : Re: How about the Keyrings ? ... Server Time
6 Aug 2024 23:23:22 EDT (-0400)
  Re: How about the Keyrings ? ...
From: Chris Cason
Date: 4 Jan 2002 11:13:42
Message: <3c35d4b6@news.povray.org>
"Jan Walzer" <jan### [at] lzernet> wrote in message news:3c358cb3@news.povray.org...
> Are the packets already out on their way ? ...

I'm about to email everyone who ordered ... no, they are not being posted
right now. I am unhappy with the clarity of the little 'P' on the reverse
side of the keyring and am having them all remanufactured. There was a delay
in doing this due to the manufacturer having shut down for the holidays (but
they are back now).

While I could send what I have, I am very particular about quality and really
don't want to. This will cause a delay of about another three weeks (at most,
perhaps less).

-- Chris